Friday, June 23, 2006

The Happiest Place On Earth


We spent a week in California visiting Kirsten, my sister, and then on to Disneyland. The kids had the best time. Tyler, who is 8, and I went on all of the rides several times and had a blast together. Marshall is way too whimpy to go on any rides. On this trip is where I found out that we are going to have our fifth child! Yep, it really is the happiest place on earth.

2 comments:

sherrie said...

erika i love it! i think it's a great way for us all to keep in touch and check up on what's going on. you did a great job and i'm proud!!!! talk to ya later...

Michelle said...

Hi Erika! I will be reading yours for SURE. I'm sort of addicted to blogging. I love this picture of you and your family. DARLING.