Friday, April 18, 2008

Sweet Sara

Who could be sweeter than my little girl Sara Anne? Her favorite words to say are, "Oh Sure"! What a lucky mother I am to have her. She is a gift.



New Bike! Now that she is six I guess it is high time she learns how to ride a two wheeler. She has been petrified in the past.

7 comments:

LL said...

Erika. I LOVE seeing your kids...you have the most beautiful family.
I cannot believe that she's SIX! how old are your older two? I still think of Tyler as 5 and hannah 3. CUTE CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday Sara.

The Bellyakers... said...

Happy Birthday Sara!! What a lucky mom indeed to have a Sweet Sara! Wish we were closer to get to know these little ones before they are big ones!!

Libby said...

she truly is a gift! since she was a tiny baby she has made those she is around like they are the most special people in the world! i just can't believe we forgot to call yesterday! i really am horrible at calling on birthdays- i remember al week and then forget the day of! i wont forget monday though :). nice bike! i can't wait to see her riding it! give her a great big hug and kiss for us!

Heather said...

My favorite thing she says is, when I say something she is excited about she will lower her head make a fist and whisper "yes!".
Her bike is awesome! Tell her we love her and miss her. We are still sad you aren't moving closer to us.
Maybe someday...

christine said...

You have a really beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sara!! she really is so sweet.:)
and by the way, everytime i see a picture of emily, i cannot believe how big she is getting!:)

sherrie said...

all kids need a new bike. in fact i even need one. happy bday sara.