Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolution

This summer we will be road tripping to Utah to enjoy some sun and cousins. We love going to see my parents and sister Kirsten. Kirsten is so fun to hang out with and always entertaining. We go to water parks, lagoon and of course the mall. My kids LOVE Utah and so do I. Enough to drive 14-15 hours in the van with 5 kids. That is a done deal.
But...my goal this year is to save up enough money and make it possible to get these cute cousins together. We will have to get 7 tickets to Georgia. Anyone wanting to add to the fund is invited to. Oh and Heather will have had her 7th child so I NEED to see him! I might hide him under my shirt on my way home.

What do you hope for this year?

7 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

I'm all for your cause!! We definitely need to plan a reunion before too long! My kids would LOVE playing with yours...

me said...

let me know when you guys come to town!

me said...

oh, and per your Q my boys are 3 and 6 months respectively!

Libby said...

sounds like a good goal. i hope you are able to make it happen! i love having jack around cousins. we miss you guys already! every time i show jack a picture of any of your kids he gets a big smile on his face...and then usually says, "emily!".

Jo Jo said...

That's a great wish. I will have to get back to you. I haven't gotten that far into this year yet ;

sherrie said...

you are a brave woman. i'm hesitant to do it with one. good luck and hope you are able to go see heather and her new baby when he's born. (HE, right?)

enickel said...

My five are getting older and easier to manage. They are helpful for the most part. I hope we can make it happen.