Friday, April 02, 2010

Days at the Park

Today it is stormy out and although I do like to snuggle with my kids...
One of my favorite things to do is take the kids to the park with a soccer ball or baseball gear. Here are some pictures of our latest trip to the park for a picnic. Hannah was our photographer for the day. Tyler wasn't with us...he was just getting back from a camping trip. He loves scouts and I love that he loves scouts!




6 comments:

LL said...

cute cute girls!!! I have so many fun memories of the park with you!

Jo Jo said...

Really cute girls. I head over here when I'm needing a little pink time ;-)

Steph said...

Your girls are so cute!!! Good job photographer. Hannah needs to take pictures of my family.

Bella Dyer said...

erika, you are such a good mom! I love to look to you for an example!

Kara said...

So fun! I love that park. We drive 20 min to play at that park for play groups. ;)
Love to see all the fun things your family is doing. You guys are such a cute, fun family!

larainydays said...

What a cute family. When my kids were small, the park was like a 1 hour vacation-- built in fun that tired them out for naps.