Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkin Patch





I took Emily on Sara's preschool field trip today to the Pumpkin Patch in Nisqually. They had such a great time riding on the hay ride, choosing a pumpkin, going through the hay maze and petting the animals. I didn't get a picture of Emily with the kittens, but she loved them! The animals and hay were making me sneeze, but it was all worth it! Of course Emily was all over the animals and I had to protect them from her, but Sara was keeping her distance. I love the fall!

3 comments:

sherrie said...

CUTE! i love the fall too and i sympathize with the sneezing thing. everytime i go to my inlaws out in the country it's gets out of control. love these pictures, how fun!

Michelle said...

so cute. fall is my favorite season...in fact, i don't know anyone who DOESN'T love it. your girls are always picture perfect!

LucindaF said...

Love the pigtails and ribbons. Actually I'd have to say I love the cheeks on those kids the best. They must have a gorgeous mom.
yeah pumpkin pie!